The Kenya Electricity Transmission Company (KETRACO) maintains an Integrated Management System (KETRACO IMS); based on ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013, as a strategic tool for continual improvement of customer satisfaction, service consistency, information security and statutory compliance. Towards this KETRACO Board, Management and Staff;
- Will operate an efficient, effective, reliable and safe national electricity transmission grid in line with her mandate, mission and vision.
- Are committed to the effective implementation and continual improvement of the KETRACO Quality and Information Security Management systems compliant with applicable standards in order to consistently meet and exceed both statutory and our customers’ requirements.
- Identify and monitor Quality and Information Security risks and opportunities associated with its context and processes including their control measures.
- Shall establish and monitor Quality and Information Security objectives for its processes.
- Commit to continual improvement of the IMS through data analysis, performance evaluation and management review every six months.
- Shall maintain, communicate, apply and review this policy to ensure its continued suitability and availability to suppliers and relevant stakeholders.